iElectroniciElectronic

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Alan Walker - Faded (NoVADrome Remix) Alan Walker - Faded (NoVADrome Remix)

NIIICE. The only problem I have is the synth chords in the chorus is a little loud, cutting away the vocals a little bit. But otherwise, good job.

NovaDrome responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I know that this track is mixed pretty badly, and I will do it better in my next track, which is also Alan walker styled!

Aerochord - Surface (NoVADrome Remix) Aerochord - Surface (NoVADrome Remix)

Nice remix :) keepz it upz

NovaDrome responds:

Thanks for the feedback man! More awesome tracks coming in the future!

Open Your Third Eye Open Your Third Eye

NIIIICE!!!!
This is an amazing beat, could listen to it all day long, the only thing is the bass is a bit too powerful in the beginning. Keep making beats.

Fr0z- Xiaolongboa Fr0z- Xiaolongboa

Love the beat, just wished you made it a bit softer, it overpowers the vocals.

sidelines sidelines

Nice beat, I just wished you would have made the song a bit longer.

JALC JALC

Hey...
Song has a good root, but lots of things are off-beat and could use some work. I know that it is hard for you to make songs from scratch (from previous comment) but you could at least make sure everything is on beat.

MaiGeims responds:

Well, i got banned a time ago because of using other sounds not from me so, i start from scratch

Witch..... kinda really gets hard to me because i have to modifi piano, synth and plugins as nexus
And, making melody is really hard for me now, if you see my firsts uploads, i was great at melodies, i just got no inspiration...

-New Beginnings- -New Beginnings-

Nice song, has a great beat, but your melodies are pretty repetitive. Looking forward for more ;)

NovaDrome responds:

More what? More talking to chickens? Okay then, but I don't want to be that crazy chicken person... (Read desc.)

-NoVADrome

Aria - Vector Aria - Vector

Nice beat, but could use a little variety. The kicks would sound really well with triplets. Nice song though, looking forward for more.

Layerd Layerd

Hey bro ;)
Good song, but this dubstep is more earrape quality

-The 25th Day- -The 25th Day-